HELP with choosing business entity?

Here's the deal: This is for a business cleaning commercial offices and party/event cleaning. I have already filled DBA sole proprietor, this is the only step i have taken so far. I will be insured and bonded. I haven't done anything yet because i still have to get my business address and business... show more Here's the deal:
This is for a business cleaning commercial offices and party/event cleaning.
I have already filled DBA sole proprietor, this is the only step i have taken so far. I will be insured and bonded.
I haven't done anything yet because i still have to get my business address and business license, among other things.

I know the decision is mine but I have spoken to various people and the answers are somewhat different. A CPA says, since its just me and i have no assets at risk, just stay sole proprietor.
Another friend of mine who owns his own business says to go s-corp because if i get sued, you are not liable and this choice provided the best protection.

I own nothing but my car and my credit isn't the best "(due to student loan debt which i am currently paying on).

I am doing a lot on reading on the different entities but now im just totally confused on what to do.

Would it be better to just stay as sole proprietor, or change to an LLC or S-Corp? since this is really just the beginning stage of my business.