How to get ios 7 for iphone 3gs?

I know iphone 3gs cant get ios 7 but could you provide me links so i can jailbreak it and get it.

Please provide ios 6.13 jailbreak link and source on cydia for ios7.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

there is no way your phone can get ios 7 as you said. their is no way you can get the actual ios7 apple releases with everything even with a jailbreak. its not possible at all. you can only obtain ios updates from iTunes or over your phone in settings menu if your phone is in the eligible for that update. the only way you can get ios 7 is by getting the ios 7 theme if you like how it looks. ios 7 theme from cydia or any other theme wont include ios 7 animations or features just the look. search on cydia IOS 7 theme and youll see from there. the source is modmyi.com which is preinstalled on cydia.

• 4 years ago

Iphone 3gs Ios 7

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?GEZd
  • 7 years ago

Even with a jailbreak you can't get it... yet. Maybe sometime in the future someone will figure out how to get it working on 3gs, but it only became officially available yesterday. And even if it does ever work, it will be pretty slow and have fewer features compared to iOS 7 on newer phones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hi2mic
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

You can't. iPhone 3GS didn't get the iOS 7. You can only go up to iOS 6.1.3 even with jailbreaks!

• 7 years ago

no, but on 3G and 2G its possible to use a custom whited00r IPSW file and get same features of IOS 7

• 5 years ago

no change is thier above Iphone 4 is avaiable for update IOS 7

• 7 years ago

There is no way to get iOS7 on the iPhone 3Gs. You will just need to buy a new phone. Sorry.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

u Can Get iOS 7 Theme for Old iDevice like iPhone 3GS

by my link cydia space:

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/cheyrithy/

thz for use my repo

• 7 years ago

Was just told by my local ISP provider that this update will not be available to iPhone 3. Only models 4 and above will receive this update. If you just have to have this update, you must upgrade to a 4 or higher.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.