Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Directioners: Is Louis Tomlinson really.......?

Is Louis Tomlinson really fragile? Ever since he hurt his leg at the soccer game I've heard Directioners saying that he is. Is he really?

Favorite Answer

Hey!

As the previous answerers said, Soccer is a violent sport. Infact, the most violent sport.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91stminute/2012/... << Have a look at this link, according to which, soccer tops the list of top 10 violent games :)

Okay! So, now, Louis' profession is singing, whereas he was playing with soccer professionals. So, it's quiet obvious that he'll not be able to beat them.

Excerpts from an article: "Players think of Louis as a squeaky-clean pop star and target him on the pitch," a source said.

Louis' not fragile. He just suffered an injury, due to which he couldn't play. Infact, he's brave enough to assure that he'll play in the next match in 2014 :)

#ProudOfLouis

Okay I've never met him, but I don't think he is. I mean, I bet its really tough playing in professional game. I get hurt sometimes and I only play U17. So yea. I don't think he's fragile, maybe just not as fit as the other players. But when I meet him some day (which I will!!!) I'll let you know. :D

I wouldn't think so judging by that one incident. People get hurt a lot in soccer and it was sad when he got hurt. But I think that happened to anyone they would have pain so I don't think so. :)

this question is so weird...hes new to the game and soccer is an incredibly violent sport. everyone gets injured constantly. trust me ive been playing for 7 years.

just bc he hurt his leg doesnt mean he's fragile. piece of advice: stop listening to the stupid fans who make this crap up tbh its really annoying

help me please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201309...

Honestly. Louis may look fragile on the outside but hes still as trong in the inside. Please keep him in your prayers