GOP: Another Manufactures Crisis, really?

It's not like there going to be able to repeal the affordable care act anyway, so why hold the US & global financial system as hostage, again?!

Update:

IceT: The American people know it's the Republicans who will **** down the government. Keep dreaming those GOP dreams that your overloads have pumped you full of.

Update 2:

Lenny: That's a lie, sad YOU believe it.

Update 3:

How would I Know: Remember the election? The American people know the GOP are crooks and THEY will take the political hit if the government shuts down.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its quite funny to watch the GOP taking chunks out of each other over this, especially that Canadian president wannabe Cruz, who's own resolve is spluttering!!! '' ooooh we might not be able to get the vote on this''

What did this loser expect, the bill has already been passed by the highest court in the land.....they can't stop it!!! but are willing to damage the country by trying!!!

How this idiot can talk about healthcare, when his own state of Texas has the highest percentage of uninsured and has 22 out of 30 of the worst performing counties for health care quality and provision in the country is beyond me, but then he IS a Republican....so what should he care!!!

Seems to me that the GOP has not thought this one through, and thats why they are looking like the chumps that they are, and Boehner looking even more wasted than usual!!!

• IceT
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Another?! What crisis has been manufactured? Defunding BFD O'Bamacare isn't going to do any of the things you say. By the way 80% of Americans want it replaced or repealed! If the government shuts down it will be the Democrats doing it because the government will be fully funded!

Edit....LOL! Did I mention that 80% of Americans want BFD O'Bamacare repealed or replaced? The American people know that it was the Democrats who forced BFD O'Bamacare on them while exempting themselves from it!

• Lenny
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

GOP is not holding anybody hostage.

GOP will fund US Government.

Obama is threatening to shut down US Government now.

Why is he so evil?

• Ben
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Because the GOP's base has shifted to the uber-right. There are no statesman there, only extremists that would rather the country fall to pieces than negotiate for a better tomorrow. "Beating Obama" is why they're in Congress, not to govern well. It's sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You can keep telling yourself that lie, but the American people all know that Obama has repeatedly said he won't negotiate or compromise.

• bil
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Try to get money for your IRS thugs without the approval of the house

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Obama is holding the financial system hostage.

• 7 years ago

Because they can't do anything else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.