What is the actual living Gospel of Jesus relating human sons of God to God the Father ?

In their enthusiasm over Jesus' Resurrection, the apostles suddenly changed Jesus' actual Gospel for all mankind to some statements about Jesus -- mostly true, with a few exceptions -- but totally failing to include the real Gospel (Good News) of Jesus that this spiritually retarded world now most needs to know and to live ! Can you now spiritually discern and share Jesus' actual Gospel in a few words? Eleven words minimum and thirty words maximum should be sufficient to relate God with each and all humans and each human to all humankind -- the actual Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for all sincere answers !

Love, peace and progress in Spirit and in Father-Son Eternal Truth !

• Daver

Eleven words minimum to thirty words maximum?

So, you've massacred the Gospel down to between 11-30 words, and you think that's sufficient?

No. . . I'll take the Written Word of God as is, because that's the way it's supposed to be; as God intended.

HA! The arrogance on you - thinking you can do a better job on the Gospel than God Himself.

"God Himself can't sink this Gospel", but you sure can!

The Resurrection of Christ

15 Let me now remind you, dear brothers and sisters,[a] of the Good News I preached to you before. You welcomed it then, and you still stand firm in it. 2 It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place.[b]

3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

So to you God is helpless, the Apostles ALL failed to convey and guard his message, and we are nincompoops because we might not be capable of relating the real Gospel in just a few words?

You look at yourself on a pedestal then?

• .

For God so loved the world that He gave His own begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but will have everlasting life (John 3:16)

Obedience to the covenants made by Christ and tolerance for others.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.