Can junk food make you ill?

I have the worst diet imaginable, like all I ever eat is junk food :P I'm not even that fat though (I'm 5"7' and I think I weigh 178lbs right now? I'm a little bit fat, like chubby) I feel like my health is worse than ever and I'm completely out of shape, (I can't even get up the... show more I have the worst diet imaginable, like all I ever eat is junk food :P I'm not even that fat though (I'm 5"7' and I think I weigh 178lbs right now? I'm a little bit fat, like chubby)
I feel like my health is worse than ever and I'm completely out of shape, (I can't even get up the stairs in my college without half dying, to be fair there are 14 floors and 28 flights of stairs).
I always have headaches, I get the chills, stomach aches and things like that (I'm also anemic), its like I'm ill constantly, I don't complain but I just don't feel at my best. Do you think my diet could be causing me to feel this way or is it something else.