Atheists, would you listen to someone who wants to inform you something?

It’s known that you hate believing in God but can’t you at least listen to His Words before denying Him. God has sent so many Messengers right from Adam. They were the true teachers of this world guiding towards Salvation. From our childhood we have studied lots of things for years in our school, so can’t we give little time for our teachers sent by our Creator?

This is the most famous book on the stories of our Prophets right from Adam, kindly read it once before we die.

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Stories%20Of%20The...

ALLAH (The GOD) says,

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and to parents, dutifulness. [Qur’aan 17:23]

Favorite Answer

Would I listen to someone who wants to inform me of something?

Sure.

The trouble is theists seem to all think they have this magical silver bullet argument that I've just never heard before because they themselves find it particularly compelling, and haven't stopped long enough to consider that it might be a common argument or piece of information that has been recycled time and again, and unfortunately few of them come up with anything I haven't heard countless times before.

This leads to a situation where I seem close-minded to what they have to say because I appear to be dismissing their arguments without consideration... except that for the most part, I am dismissing it because I have already thought the matter through and come to the conclusion the argument is either false or non-compelling.

As for your additional details, well, see above.

I do respect your belief but I'm a master of my own life, I'm not a slave for anyone, nor will I ever want slaves. People have the right to do what they want to do if its good things. If God or Jesus really cares about us why haven't someone or something showed up in over 2000 years? What makes you think that christianity is the real answer anyways? You know that Christianity, Island and Judaism both came from ancient religions like the greek gods and that their religion came from the very first religion on earth which was a sumerian religion. Does that mean its serveral gods or just made up? We can never now so for now I follow my beliefs and not what other people tells me to believe because that is wrong!

Source(s): History books

"It’s known that you hate believing in God" sure. this is as well known as mountains are known to spin 11 times a second on an axis.

"can’t you at least listen to His Words before denying Him." we do. but unlike gullible audiences who just gulp up anything spoon-fed to them, we actually think about it and consider the evidence.

"God has sent so many Messengers right from Adam" and how come that so few of them actually made it into history books? are you somehow suggesting an anti-Christ conspiracy alliance between atheists and historians?

"They were the true teachers of this world guiding towards Salvation." first, prove they existed (other than from any religious books)

"From our childhood we have studied lots of things for years in our school," wait, who's the "we"?

"Slave of GOD"

That's just pathetic.

What a waste of a life.

How can you LIVE if you're a slave?

"It’s known that you hate believing in God"

You're a typical know nothing LIAR

I can't choose to believe in your imaginary space freak anymore than I could choose to believe in Pixie or Elf, Gnome or Mermaid, Leprechaun or Goblin.

Seriously... I doubt many of us would do that hate thingie near and much as far too many of you do the hate thingie that you accuse us of.

AND the last person I'd be grovelling to is a paedophile...

“I just can't understand anyone admiring a man who would rape a tiny nine year old girl . . I can hear Aisha's screams of Pain and Terror from here as Mo' rapes her tiny little nine-year old body... I feel quite ill.

Surely the truth cannot be deemed "Insulting or Ranting Content"…

Mo ‘had’ Aisha when she was nine. FACT.

Nine year old female bodies are small. FACT.

Nine year olds cannot consent to sex. FACT.

I have a nine-year old niece – she is TINY !

If Mo did today what he did in 600 he would be put away for life separated from the rest of the prison population cos even the most hardened criminals HATE child molesters.

FACT.

Seriously – if a REAL god existed do you really think he’d condone such a thing?”

~

Does it ever occur to you that atheists have heard all that you have to say before, often many times before?

Do you seriously imagine that you are telling atheists something new?

Do you seriously imagine that none of them have any knowledge of Christianity or Islam?

I have a English translation of the Koran thank you, and I do not need to download it, and two different versions of the Bible as well.

One of the reasons I do not believe you is that I have read from them.

• Bob

depends what it was

if it was someone trying to brainwash me into sharing their delusion of the quran

having read that abomination and seen it for the obvious lie that it is

then no I dont want to listen because I already know it is untrue and an insidious pervasive mind cult that has no respect for life.

islam is firmly stuck in the middle ages and proud of it

there is no place in a civilised society for such an evil archaic load of superstitious rubbish

this guy even calls himself a slave of god, but in fact he is just a slave to the false fears of primitive idiots

• Ra!

I do not hate believing in God, how can I believe in something that does not exist? There is no hate or belief involved.

• Joakim

I don't hate that people believe in god. If you want to believe in god, go for your life. I don't accept "messengers of god" as evidence for his existence.

• Did you just tell atheists to listen to "god's words"?

Can you spot the problem with that picture?

Would you listen to someone who wants to inform you something?

It is plan and obvious, there is no God.