Should I go to the Tim Allen stand up show?

Leave any silly personal opinions about Tim Allen out please and just help me with my dilemma.

Tim Allen has been my favorite actor since I was a little kid watching home improvement. Last year I went to his stand up show and I was sooo excited cause I thought I was going to meet him and it would just make my year. Not in a creepy way, just cause Id be meeting my favorite actor. But I didn't get to meet him because my friend made us miss the meet and greet. I was really sad and all these security guards tried to help me meet him but an old mean one who was in charge said no.

Now he's coming to do a show in a month (it only happens once a year but what if it's his last year of coming to Washington?) and my friend doesn't want to spend the money, and my boyfriend said hell go if I pay for him. So I could either spend $150 for tickets and gas, or $100 and go by myself, or not go at all. If I had a good job $150 would be no big deal but I haven't been out of college long so I'm reaaally poor and that's $100-150 I could put towards my debt.

Help me decide soon cause there aren't many tickets left!

Can someone please give a better answer than the first one I got? That person did exactly what I asked not to, giving a silly personal opinion about him. And if they'd even read what I was asking they'd know id already seen him. And he is hilaaaaarious even if its the same every time.