What does tbh mean on Facebook?

I realize tbh means "to be honest" but when people say like for a tbh, do they mean like "smart, amazing, funny" or a rate? Or is it both sometimes. Like the post was "LMS for a tbh from me & my friennnnd" Like, what is it?

Favorite Answer

"tbh" = "To be honest" If someone posts that, & you like their status, they are going to tell you what they think about you.

Example: "Like my status for a tbh"

-They then post on your wall: "tbh, you're smart and we should talk more"

• ?

Define Tbh

It's a way of getting feedback from your friends. There is also an app called TBH where you can Like for TBH and get loads of really nice TBHs from people all around the world and post on Facebook, Instagram and Kik. Your friends may be using the app.

Source(s): www.tbh.co

Tbh=to be honest

As in= like tbh

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does tbh mean on Facebook?

Source(s): tbh facebook: https://biturl.im/pM1wz

Usually if people do rating AND tbh's then they say, "LMS for a TBH and a rate!" But if they say what your friend did, then it usually only means "smart, amazing, funny" :)

• Zoe

Yeah it mean's to be honest it's a rate I do it too somtime's haha

sometimes, people over use this to gain desperate attention. seems like an easy way to put themselves out there for other people to try and "game" them. basicaly, if youre an easy person to get with, youre kinda displaying out there for people to get acess to your vagina or penis. TO BE HONEST!

It can mean, to be honest, or throw back tursday!

It depends..