Who loves jennifer Aniston?

I don't usually like any celebrities but Jennifer Aniston catches my eye. I think she is very cute, very fun attractive and very talented. What do you think about her?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Typically, I don't really care about her or any other celebrities. However, I dislike Jennifer Aniston (and her then boyfriend, Vince Vaughn) only because she was a cheap @$$.

Back when I was in college, I was working at a fine dinning restaurant. The manager called me in on my off-night to serve only her and Vince's table. For about 4 hours, I served her several Grey Goose Dirty Martinis and I caught her from falling on her @$$ on the dance floor. After dinner, the tap was comp'd and they left without tipping or even a little thank you. And since I did not have any other tables that night, I did not make any tips at all. The manager felt sad bad that he gave me $20.00 to cover my parking (I averaged about $200/night normally). Also, I still remember that it was during my mid-term, where I could have been studying than serving couple of drunk @$$es.

So, fvck Jennifer Aniston (and Vince Vaughn was a douche bag even before he was drunk).

• 7 years ago

I enjoy her movies, one of my fav female actresses. I would like her to be with someone and have a family like many female celebs her age. She's too good to be single or not married.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

<3 HER! She is hilarious and seems like so much fun to be around

• 7 years ago

I like her eyes and hair. She has a cute nose too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I love her hair

• 7 years ago

I find her really quirky and cool, brilliant actress :)

• 7 years ago

I love her too. She is awesome!

• 7 years ago

Love her!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I tolerate her

• 7 years ago

i love her lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.