which is better quick dry shirt or cotton shirts for outdoor sports?

When we are in outdoor sports, for example, hiking ,climbing ,caving ,camping ,we must have a quick dry t-shirt or shirt. Why we need a quick dry t-shirt not a 100% cotton t-shirt or shirt? Some people think that I prefer 100% soft cotton t-shirt which is more comfortable to wear.no other material except pure cotton.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When we are in outdoor sports, for example, hiking ,climbing ,caving ,camping ,we must have a quick dry t-shirt or shirt. Why we need a quick dry t-shirt not a 100% cotton t-shirt or shirt? Some people think that I prefer 100% soft cotton t-shirt which is more comfortable to wear.no other material except pure cotton.

First I explain why we prefer a quick dry material t-shirt or shirt to a pure cotton t-shirt.as we know that, when we play a sports, we will be sweat,if we wear a pure cotton t-shirt which will absorb the sweat, maybe you think that is good ,that is why I prefer 100% cotton t-shirt .but no, if the cotton t-shirt absorb the sweat, it will make the t-shirt wetting, you will feel uncomfortable if you wear it with one or two hours and more it may be caught a bad cold. By contrary ,if we wear a quick dry t-shirt or shirt which will drain sweat to surface of t-shirt, and then the sweat will volatilize to air ,your t-shirt and your body will be Dry and clean, you feel comfortable , you maybe more enjoy your outdoor sports.

Maybe you ask why the quick dry t-shirt have the function? Yes, quick dry t-shirt is not an ordinary t-shirt as we bought in clothing shop. Quick dry t-shirt is made of quick dry material. There are some quick dry hiking long sleeve t-shirt to reference .generally there are seven quick dry material.

1. Polyester

Polyester made of quick t-shirt, it can fast dry and keep the clothing dry and clean, but there is weakness, because it is polyester ,the –shirt will be not comfortable and feel soft as we wear the pure cotton t-shirt, price for polyester quick dry t-shirt is cheaper than others material.

2. BLCOOL

it is a perfect material for quick dry t-shirt, it is more comfortable then polyester and more quick dry ,this one is quick dry blcool short sleeve sports hiking t-shirt .

3. CoolMax

4. Teflon

5. Supple

6. MONY-DRY

Number 3 ,number 4 .number 5,number 6 material ,it is produced by other company, these material made of quick dry t-shirt which are in very good ,many people love them. Please see the sample of quick dry t-shirt.i bought quick dry hiking t-shirt from online website: www.iconiciris.com . I think the price is good ,this Women's quick dry long sleeve t-shirt UV fabric t-shirt hiking shirt climbing t-shirt red are perfect for me to hiking and climbing.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

which is better quick dry shirt or cotton shirts for outdoor sports?

When we are in outdoor sports, for example, hiking ,climbing ,caving ,camping ,we must have a quick dry t-shirt or shirt. Why we need a quick dry t-shirt not a 100% cotton t-shirt or shirt? Some people think that I prefer 100% soft cotton t-shirt which is more comfortable to wear.no other material...

Source(s): quick dry shirt cotton shirts outdoor sports: https://shortly.im/RgM3z
  • 3 years ago

Quick Dry Shirts

• beelar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Quick Dry T Shirts

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Because 100% cotton t-shirt or shirt can't dry as quickly as quick dry shirt.Different materials.

When you are in outdoor sports,your pores are opening,if the clothes can't dry quickly,moisture will do into your body, it's easy to get a cold.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.