Why is life so boring?

Life is so boring. Everyone does the same thing there parents did and they have no control over that. Everyone is trained from a young age to plan there repetitive life, i just don't see a point in most classes in my school since my brain automatically removes useless information and the things i do like to... show more Life is so boring. Everyone does the same thing there parents did and they have no control over that. Everyone is trained from a young age to plan there repetitive life, i just don't see a point in most classes in my school since my brain automatically removes useless information and the things i do like to learn is not worth wasting time. This type of life style does is not healthy for Humans, at least for me i just don't see the point in wasting my life achieving something that i don't want, and that i am forced to do because of my parents. Life would be so much better if i actually had my own choices, and not just an illusion of repetitive work and useless steps of doing things i don't even like. Life would be so much more fun if i could do what ever i wanted and do, and i could just pick my own way to life not just fallow what other people have been doing for so many years. Humans are made to adapt the the way they need to survive and were just way to good at what we were meant to do were actually over powered and we have to cause our own problems just to have some point in life.
26 answers 26