Possible to set modem priorities?

Recently, my parents have installed a small external device which allows them to watch many shows from around the world, but when they are streaming movies/videos, it often makes my ping go between 200-500. I was wondering if there was any way to make my modem enable one port to go faster than another.

My modem is an iPrimus AudioCode

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

You could perhaps throttle something in your router settings but then your parents are going to be pissed that their streaming shows are lagging.

About the only thing you could do is convince them to get faster internet service - if it's available.