Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I contact Aaron Lewis?

Ok so this may seem crazy but I'm a huge Aaron Lewis/Staind fan by far favorite band. I want to figure out how to email Aaron Lewis or find some way to contact to explain how his music has changed my life and be the person I am today. His music has helped me through tragic times happy times and just helped me get through a daily basis and also helped me name my beautiful 5 month old daughter ZOE JANE any way kinda crazy yea huge fan yes does it hurt to try on here no anyone have any ideas

2 Answers

Relevance
  • RJ
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can send him a letter to his fan mail address as follows:

Aaron Lewis

C/o Staind

Roadrunner Records, Inc.

1290 Avenue of the Americas

28th Floor

New York, NY 10104

USA

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I loved him during the Staind days. I actually met him twice in CA. First time i won a drawing for meet & greet backstage pass and the second through a fan club.. I hate to say this but he's a total ***. I stopped spending tons of money on going to his shows. Yes, he has a great voice but as a person he's terrible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.