Why doe people making spying seem unique to the US?

I don't get it.

France was warned three times since 2011 about spying against Germany, twice against England, six times against Italy and were caught spying against the entire IOC last year. Unfortunately, they didn't have a traitor to blab it all over the internet. Germany currently expends the second-highest "friendly" spy budget, which is only a sixth of what Russia spends to spy on every member of the G-9.

I'm not trying to make US look innocent, but to make it look like we're the only country with f' ups is a bit ignorant.

Update:

@Logical- Ok, maybe the word "traitor" doesn't fit, but I can tell whatever your getting at, your trying to be a ******** about it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

France was warned three times since 2011 about spying against Germany, twice against England, six times against Italy and were caught spying against the entire IOC last year. Germany currently expends the second-highest "friendly" spy budget, which is only a sixth of what Russia spends to spy on every member of the G-9.

" Unfortunately, they didn't have a traitor to blab it all over the internet."

• 6 years ago

Because if they draw too much attention to it within the USA, the spies won't get away with it and then will be able to harm the interests of the American people.

Most spying is meant to destroy the country's people, it's more difficult to harm persons who are military or spies.

• 6 years ago

We've always had spying done, it's when this country does it on it's own people that makes this country seem like a communist country.

• 6 years ago

I wish people didn't accuse American politicians of doing evil stuff when politicians from other countries do the same thing.

This is why I think only educated people should vote.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

English not your first language?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.