Why doe people making spying seem unique to the US?

I don't get it. France was warned three times since 2011 about spying against Germany, twice against England, six times against Italy and were caught spying against the entire IOC last year. Unfortunately, they didn't have a traitor to blab it all over the internet. Germany currently expends the... show more I don't get it.

France was warned three times since 2011 about spying against Germany, twice against England, six times against Italy and were caught spying against the entire IOC last year. Unfortunately, they didn't have a traitor to blab it all over the internet. Germany currently expends the second-highest "friendly" spy budget, which is only a sixth of what Russia spends to spy on every member of the G-9.

I'm not trying to make US look innocent, but to make it look like we're the only country with f' ups is a bit ignorant.
Update: @Logical- Ok, maybe the word "traitor" doesn't fit, but I can tell whatever your getting at, your trying to be a ******** about it.