Graptees.com a legit website?

Ok so back in July I ordered a tshirt and they are located out of the US so they said delivery will be 6-14 days after shipping. Well, 3 days after my order was placed I got an email saying it was completed. Then I happily waited 14 days. by day 14 I was wondering why it didn't get here yet, then day 30 came... show more Ok so back in July I ordered a tshirt and they are located out of the US so they said delivery will be 6-14 days after shipping. Well, 3 days after my order was placed I got an email saying it was completed. Then I happily waited 14 days. by day 14 I was wondering why it didn't get here yet, then day 30 came and by then I already sent them 4 emails asking what happened to my order. No response at all, then I ended going on vacation and tried contacting them 3 more times late August and no response from them till this day!

I'm so disappointed because the shirt was $34 not including shipping and I still have no package from them. I had to pay with paypal so I thought they were trusted but I'm just not a happy customer. Can I get my money back even though it's been about 2 months already?