I committed to buying an item on Ebay?

Hello. So I have recently looked at an item I wanted to buy. The seller said there will be combined shipping if I buy two. So I did. The thing is, Ebay didn't do the combined shipping, so I contacted the seller. He said to click the button for an invoice directly from the seller. I did that, but they asked if... show more Hello. So I have recently looked at an item I wanted to buy. The seller said there will be combined shipping if I buy two. So I did. The thing is, Ebay didn't do the combined shipping, so I contacted the seller. He said to click the button for an invoice directly from the seller. I did that, but they asked if I was committed to buying the items. These items that I am buying aren't like bids, it was one of those buy nows. So, will there be problems if I wait for the seller to send me the new invoice, of would I have to pay immeadialty, for those items I have committed to buy? Please help! I am new at this, and I don't know how to proceed. Also, since I have committed, is it shipped out already?
1 answer 1