Any though on medical marijuana?

a online article been stating all over the internet about legalizing medial marijuana. one thing that I understand, there are a few state that authorize medial marijuana to be use for profits but California is not one of them. first of all, I had nothing about medical marijuana smoker but I do had everything to... show more a online article been stating all over the internet about legalizing medial marijuana. one thing that I understand, there are a few state that authorize medial marijuana to be use for profits but California is not one of them.

first of all, I had nothing about medical marijuana smoker but I do had everything to get mad about when peoples that claim SSI and other government benefits use medical marijuana for profits. I know this because they are Cambodian that's currently in the government housing program and they did make profits by selling products from house back in the 90's - which is when many peoples that are on government benefits tent to do illegal thing just for making profits.

I do understand that when one decide to use medical marijuana for profit - they will need a business license not just the permit or authorize to use medical marijuana. which is only authorize for personal and medical use...... not use for profits.

again..... I had nothing against medical marijuana itself since my father use to smoke them back when he was in the army. medical marijuana main use is for releasing stress but many are using them just to get high and other non-medical related.

for me, as a designer and developer, I do get stress but I manage them so I won't to resolve in to using medical marijuana because like other medicine or pain killer - too much is bad for your heath. even when people state they only smoke enough just to release stress......

but some of the user got so addicted - the resolve to steal other peoples valuable and electronic just to got a $20.00 worth of marijuana.

I know that in California only personal and medical use of medical marijuana are authorize - but not rending a field to grow marijuana to make a huge profit- hints the word "huge" in profit. if the use of medical marijuana are reasonable - then let it be legalize but many of user find way to turn into a personal business - even without obtaining a business license.

anyone though the same?

note - like I state, I am a designer and developer and I do run into stress from time to time but never resolved in using medical marijuana because I won't be feeling the good side-effect. only those who work in low-classes tent to smoke marijuana to release stress because they hate their current job.

note - all replies can't be judging me and my option on medical marijuana just like I don't judge on medical marijuana user. if that case - judging one and another - than too much marijuana cloud your judgment.

also, I don't drink alcohol because I had other mean to release stress - people had their own method of releasing stress, right? Mind happen to be release all my frustration in FPS video games. once it completely gone.... I get back to work.
1 answer 1