Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My Little Pony: FIM Brony Questions 2?

Who is your favorite villian? Example: Discord, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie.

How do people use Pony MODS in videogames like Sonic Generations and Mario Kart Wii?

Is MyLittlepony: FIM ever on broadcast television( like no cable televison)?

Are there any good Brony sites to go onto if your a fan of the series?

Is Gilda the Griffin part of greek mythology( what animal is she)?

What is your favorite episode from Season 1?

Who voices Twilight Sparkle?

That's all the questions, have fun!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who is your favorite villian? Example: Discord, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie. - Haven't really thought about it

How do people use Pony MODS in videogames like Sonic Generations and Mario Kart Wii? - You can probably download it off the net. Just search for it.

Is MyLittlepony: FIM ever on broadcast television( like no cable television)? - If it ain't on the listings, it ain't being broadcast.

Are there any good Brony sites to go onto if your a fan of the series? - Probably. Just google it.

Is Gilda the Griffin part of greek mythology( what animal is she)? - Probably.

What is your favorite episode from Season 1? - Haven't really seen it. I'm just blagging it here.

Who voices Twilight Sparkle? - Christ only knows...

Simples...

• 8 years ago

Sunset, and they download them,

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

-Chrysalis is best villain because changelings.

-Dunno, never seen and ponymods for Minesweeper and that's all my computer can handle.

-Um...yeah. It's only on the hub.

-http://www.fimfiction.net/ is best site.

-She's a Griffon

-ALL OF THEM

-Tara Strong

Source(s): Flawless logic is flawless
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.