Today I am plagued by a pop-up at the bottom of the screen when I'm in Yahoo!?

It asks "do you want to open or save get-user-id.js from ad.yieldmanager.com". There's no option to answer "NO" and it persistently returns after I cancel it. It pesters me like a mosquito. Does anyone know how to get rid of it???
Update: Ruth I tried your suggestion but to no effect. I blocked yield manager but it looks like that's not the site that's sending the enquiry (popup). How do I delete cookies and why should I do that? The problem is a popup, not a cookie. If I block all cookies my PC is totally lamed. Sharon: I installed adblock... show more Ruth I tried your suggestion but to no effect. I blocked yield manager but it looks like that's not the site that's sending the enquiry (popup). How do I delete cookies and why should I do that? The problem is a popup, not a cookie. If I block all cookies my PC is totally lamed.

Sharon: I installed adblock but it had no effect on anything. All the ads merrily continued.

Any more suggestions please???
Update 2: Ruth I tried your suggestion but to no effect. I blocked yield manager but it looks like that's not the site that's sending the enquiry (popup). How do I delete cookies and why should I do that? The problem is a popup, not a cookie. If I block all cookies my PC is totally lamed. Sharon: I installed adblock... show more Ruth I tried your suggestion but to no effect. I blocked yield manager but it looks like that's not the site that's sending the enquiry (popup). How do I delete cookies and why should I do that? The problem is a popup, not a cookie. If I block all cookies my PC is totally lamed.

Any more suggestions please???