Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 6 years ago

Which is the best nude beach in the world?

Suggest me the best country with some nude beaches.

• ?
    Best Answer

Cap D'agde in France is supposed to be really nice. It's a whole nudist city.

My vote is Haulover Beach near Miami Beach. Not because it's the prettiest, but because it's so accepted. The popular section is officially clothing optional (most people go nude), but instead of it being remote and without facilities, its a normal urban beach right off the main highway with good parking and within easy walking distance to hotels. It has police patrols, lifeguards, showers, bathrooms, and everything you'd expect of a full service, safe, and popular urban beach. The coral sand, blue water, nice surf, ships passing offshore, and the international flavor of it helps also.

The best nude beach is the one that ugly people do not visit. I don't want to say where it is because I haven't seen what you look like.

What does this have to do with photography?

• Vatten

if you get found that your penis is hard in the beaches.you could get arrested or worse killed.

just be naked at your garden