What plant for small aquarium and care?

I have a 1.5 gallon aquarium that I want to put a plant in. It's the biggest aquarium my landlord will let me have and I am lucky I even get to have it. I would rather give my fish a real plant than a plastic plant to swim around in. What kind of plant would do well? I have an LED light aquarium, which I... show more I have a 1.5 gallon aquarium that I want to put a plant in. It's the biggest aquarium my landlord will let me have and I am lucky I even get to have it. I would rather give my fish a real plant than a plastic plant to swim around in. What kind of plant would do well? I have an LED light aquarium, which I obviously know is not great, it was my only option at the time. If there is a small plant grow light bulb that I can buy that would fit into a desk lamp and not be too bright for fish/people eyes I would rather use that, I just don't know what to get/where to get it. Also how can I get my plant its nutrients? Is there something I can add to the substrate or the water? Help me out guys!

Also please don't make me feel bad for having a small aquarium! If I could, I would have a 20-30 g but I can't so I am just trying to make the best of it! Please keep negative comments to yourself because it doesn't help anyone.