Jesus asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Who Should I Start at RB2 For Week 2 and Trade Question?

I play in a 12 team non ppr league. Currently sitting at first place.

Just recently acquired Lamar Miller as my RB2.

Question now is, should I try to trade for another reliable RB and should I also try to attempt to make a trade for another quality starting QB so I can alternate with Tony Romo? (I.e Mike Vick or RG3)

Who should I trade away? Lastly how would you rank my team and any additional advice?

Also the 49ers play the Seahawks this week so I'm hesitant to play Seattle in the event Kaepernick explodes again. Should I roll with Dallas or Philadelphia as my starting defense for the week or follow my gut and just keep Seattle in my lineup?

Here is my team:

QB Tony Romo

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Demaryius Thomas

FLEX Marques Colston

RB Lesean McCoy

TE Jason Witten

DEF Seattle

K Greg Zurlein

RB2 Lamar Miller

BN RB Ben Tate

BN WR T.Y Hilton

BN WR Emmanuel Sanders

BN WR Deandre Hopkins

BN WR Leonard Hankerson

BN RB Kendaal Hunter

BN RB Knowshon Moreno

Favorite Answer

Miller is your best beet this week as the #2 RB, but given his lack of performance week 1 you should be looking for a better option. Who you can trade for upgrades really depends on the makeup of the other rosters. You need to find a roster that has strength and depth at RB and/or QB and weakness at WR where your strength lies. Then make a deal accordingly.

• Pronk

Calling Vick & RG3 reliable is like calling Gronk reliable..

I'd offer 2 players for a top 10 RB that had a bad 1st week,like Miller & Hilton for Lynch,or T.Rich,or Foster;Then pick up a good waiver wire QB like T.Pryor.

And,I'd roll with Seattle,,Kaep blew up because it was the Packers D;Seattle is btter then GB.

gud loock