What are the similarities to these two groups?

Ok so we all know about the Assassins Creed series. I just finished playing Assassins Creed 3 a week ago. So playing these games have lead me to a theory. The Knights Templars? Abstergo? I have came to the conclusion that secretly the game is telling us the Templars are the infamous cult known as the Illuminati. Now research that in have done on his theory has lead me to sticks and stones. So I decided to research on the game. Assassins Creed 2, first room your in is with Desmond miles. Turn on Eagle Vision and look at the symbols in both rooms. All seeing eye, the sun over the pyramid, Ra's Eye. A majority of these symbols relate to the Illuminati. So tell me, what are the similarities to these groups? And if you would also share what you have seen that relates to this topic. I'm not saying I believe they are the same but its just a theory and if I got something wrong plz do not get mad and plz just correct me. Thnx

Favorite Answer

There aren't any similarities between the two groups at all. Basing a "theory" on a fictional game is idiotic.

The Illuminati were never infamous, nor were they a cult. The Illuminati were a Bavarian political group that advocated the overthrow of hereditary European monarchies. They were disbanded in 1785.

The "All seeing eye" you reference is the Eye of Providence. Duh.

The Illuminati never had any symbol of any kind. Ever. Duh.

The Knight Templar were created to protect pilgrims as they traveled from the seaport town of Jaffa to Jerusalem. A distance of 50 miles.

As not only a Knight Templar, but also someone who has finished all the Assassin's Creed games and actually knows the history of the Knights Templar, the Illuminati, the Hashashin, and the Crusades, I recommend that you actually do some research that doesn't involve a game controller.

Source(s): www.merefreemasonry.com
  • ?

The Knights Templars were precursor of modern day Freemasony and Rosicrusionism.

The Illuminati has many definations. The Internet is filled up with all kinds of rubbish regarding this subject. Also the elite disinfo agents mix facts with ludicrous fiction and help to discredit everything all together , specialy to new comers and people who really dont understand this agenda. The elite plans the future and they needed the Internet for further implementation of their plans like to engineer the public for the transhumanist phase by hooking them up in virtual reality. But with the free flow of information on the Internet anyone could find about the Elite and their plans , so how to counter this danger the elite decided to give the information to the public themselves. Thats why 95% of the Info on the internet is actually disinfo. There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding on this subject. The Illuminati in the modern context means the ruling elite. They are the international bankers and royal families of Europe and elsewhere. It has nothing to do with the movement that was started in 1776 called "The Order of The Illuminati" by Adam Wieshupt. The goals of the Illuminati is the creation of one world government and a new world order. Here is an excellent article exposing who they are , how they operate , their plans , why are they successful. Read here http://endalltyranny.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/what...

Yes. The illuminati is real. I have read hundreds of books , articles and watched hundreds of documentries and radio shows on this subject and i am absolutely convinced that they are real believe

me. They are the International bankers , royal families of europe. all the elite plans are happening now like end of national sovereignity , end of national identity , end of true culture etc. There is no need to search for any proof. One should read the books of elite frontmens like H.G Wells , Bertnard Russell , G.B. Shaw , A. Huxley. These people openly wrote about the elites plan in their books and essays. Another good book by their own historian of Council on foreign relation is "Tragedy and Hope" by proffesor Caroll Quigley. Bill Clinton was recruited by C. Quigley. All things that are part of the agenda are rampantly promoted like Global warmming , New age spirituality , electronic currency etc. This is a huge topic. A very good and true researcher on this subject is Alan Watt. Listen to his shows. Here is his website http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/