Girl said she wants to focus on her LSAT and will think about it. What does this mean?

I met this girl who i was really attracted to. After talking to her she and i had a lot of similarities and the mood of us two talking seems perfect. She even gave me signs that she was interested in me. So I took her on a date to the local park and we sat on the benches and talked. We had an awesome time and again... show more I met this girl who i was really attracted to. After talking to her she and i had a lot of similarities and the mood of us two talking seems perfect. She even gave me signs that she was interested in me. So I took her on a date to the local park and we sat on the benches and talked. We had an awesome time and again the mood of us talking was perfect.However, when I asked her out she said not right now because I have LSATS to focus on. So I asked her do you want me to give you time to think about it? She said yeah.

What should i do? Continue talking to her? Still be her friend? Somebody please me give me worthy advice. I'm heartbroken at the moment. By the way we both are in college and shes going to graduate sooner then I am

Regards

Sam