Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

What do you guys think of " AMERINO" to describe those Americans who support the Russian president?

rather than the American president ????

3 Answers

  • Bob W
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    People who support Putin should be called communists. Putin is a KBG general, a thug. He made himself dictator and put people who made money by capitalism in prison. Russia is our biggest enemy still. Putin is our enemy. People who support Russia over the USA should be called traitors. There is no nice word for those people who support Russia.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    Just because we point out that Putin owns 0bama doesn't mean we like it.

    It is typical for people like you to try this argument though. Because you are compulsive liars.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • you're just upset he made obama look like a fool

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.