xbox live Error code 800700E8 please help?

hey i bought a game off game and got microsoft points to get it for some ******* problem i get the error code 800700E8 and i cant add new friends or download my game off the marketplace omfg how do i fix this **** please help i spent 20£ on this **** and i am new to xbox live i got it yesterday it worked completely fine yesterday today it's fucked up please help me whoever helps best gets 10 points with 5 stars

Favorite Answer

Alright the xbox marketplace servers may be down cause it was giving me **** today too I wouldn't worry to much try restarting everything and if that don't work then the servers are acting up

Source(s): Me

I'm still having the same problem - but it's only temporary and occasionally happens when new demo appears due to high volume of downloads.

As for the other comment "dismantle Xbox" etc,. = childish really. I have both consoles - Xbox has always been preferred and Live is more robust than PSN.

For example PSN and Square with Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn is a joke - they clearly don't know what they're doing - 18 days since release and I still can't play FF14. Amateurs!!!!

Www Xbox Com Error Help

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.healthboostpc.com

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

• Sandra

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/I0q2M

Well, considering you are able to ask the question here, it sounds like the server is down on xbox live or guitar hero. I would just wait and try again later. If you keep getting the error, try typing it word for word into google. You'll probably find a solution.

• putman

Xbox.com Error Help

To remedy your problem.......

Step 1) Dismantle your Xbox and put it in the bin.

Step 2) Go into town and purchase a PS3

Step 3) Connect PS3 to your TV and enjoy a proper console. You don't even have to pay to play online.

@ Splat the cat:

Hardly childish. Xbox is a rip off. You have to pay their annual subscription even if you just want to stream Netflix, and not use any of their services. You don't on a PS3. The controller is like a slab of concrete........need I go on???

1

Xbox Live Marketplace is having technical problems. You can check it here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Same here. Can't even download the Hulu and Netflix apps.