Are the Iranians planning making nuclear weapons?

I just saw news on Iran that they want nuclear weapons now. Do you think that they will make them?

Favorite Answer

I always saw people in yahoo answers that talking about the news of Iran which we (in Iran) never heard of them, Iran has always says that they don't want any weapons , and for you , my friend, if you want the real news about Iran check the trusted media or news, like BBCpersian(they sometimes lie too) or Press tv, today, as we see, politicians try to sabotage each other for their own profit, like USA tries to sabotage Iran to Americans, and Iran tries to sabotage USA to Iranians, but in Iran , no one believes them(except a few) , but I don't know why Americans (or even some other countries) believe easily what they hear from media. you can have a trusted research about Iran, and you will find that Iran never said such thing, no one is that much crazy to say that in this situation, peace ;)

this is exactly from BBC Q&A , I just copied it:

What does Iran say about developing nuclear weapons?

It says it will not make a nuclear bomb. Following the IAEA report, President Ahmadinejad declared: "We do not need an atomic bomb. The Iranian nation is wise. It won't build two atomic bombs while you have 20,000 warheads."

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, who is reported to have issued a fatwa some time ago against nuclear weapons, has said: "We fundamentally reject nuclear weapons."

• No, Iran wants peace. The problem is we have been too aggressive in Syria by

wrongfully supporting the wrong side. There will be an election there in 2014.

Right now all Great British Americans need to focus on Peace because there

is a serious French push for war and colonialism as France is bankrupt.

The solution is for America and Britain to work with Russia and Syria for Peace.

Only the French extremists and Turkish extremists want a war. We must stop war.

God bless the Great American, British, Russian and Syrian people, together.

Hi guys/guls

I am journalist.I visited iran last year. In first i was very worried because i heard a lot of bad reports from Iranian government and Iranian people but when i arrived to Iran i saw very nice people (airport staff) in the airport after that i visited very hospitable people in the world unlike West and Europe advertising. I am strongly believe, that Iranian people are honest and reliable because they are firm believer to God and they have spiritual manner in their life so they dont follow to earn nuclear weapons or any dangerous weapons. They love their children and their family. My ideas about Iran and Iranian people are without any judge despite i was born and grow up in the US.

Thank you for consideration to other country and other nation without any prejudice.

With the best wishes

This has been going on for several years on and off. Iran claims their research into heavy water is for peace full purposes,but many think they are trying to make an Atomic bomb,perhaps a dirty one ?

It has honestly seemed to go out of the news recently. The international community could not tolerate an unstable regime like Iran having anything like nuclear weapons.

I have expected Israel to bomb their research for a long time,but it never seems to happen ?

The Iranians were becoming more moderate before the 9/11 false flag Mossad operation. Now they have seen the NeoCon war machine take out two neighboring countries under false pretenses. They are surrounded by US bases on all sides. They have an enemy in Israel and they have hundreds of Nukes. The Mossad motto is, "War by deception".

From the Lavon affair to the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty Israel has proven itself to be an enemy to all of humanity.

That's the plan, no matter how many times they deny it. Their country is floating on a sea of oil. They need nuclear power like you need another hole in your head.

The US and/or Israel have been able to slow down their program, but it is still making progress. In the end--once they have produced enough weapons grade material to build a bomb or bombs--military action will have to be taken against them before they can deploy and use the weapons.

Source(s): History-buff....

sure. But they simply can't. I think that Israel will soon solves this problem. time will reveal the accomplishment of prophessy

Source(s): the bible
  • Hugo90

Sure they are. Their neighbors, Israel, Pakistan and India have them. They don't feel very secure.

• Raven

Quite probably. First chance they get they're going to bomb Israel. That bares more military interference than Syria....

They are on it now.