I want to marry my girlfriend?

Me in my girlfriend have been dating two months going on three. My friend Camille hook us up and we talk for about few weeks. We get along really well. When we first started talking she had boyfriend at the time. We talk all the time. I was in NewYork at the time they broke up. I was sad for her but also happy.... show more Me in my girlfriend have been dating two months going on three. My friend Camille hook us up and we talk for about few weeks. We get along really well. When we first started talking she had boyfriend at the time. We talk all the time. I was in NewYork at the time they broke up. I was sad for her but also happy. He was just a bad person let just put it at that. He did some things and I just wanted to kick his *** for it. Anyway when I got back home we met up. She's really sweet, cool, and funny.
I ask her out on our second date and she said yes. She didn't even think about it. She told me later I was the only guy that has asked her out in person. Well when we first met I was 17 in a month away from turning 18. She still 16 and turns 17 in January. I know what this sounds like. Yes, I'm 18 now but I respect her. She told me she loved me on our 8th date. I said it back cause I felt the same way. She said I'm sweet, funny, awesome, and I treat her right. I'm a senior this year she's a junior. I want to purpose to her. I know we're young but when were together I get butterflies in my stomach and you can feel that spark between us. When I'm not with her I'm all depress, quiet, and I think about her. I'm planning on going to the Airforce and I want her to come. Anyone reading this if you've ever felt like she's the one or he's the one that how I feel about her