What's a good way to tone my body to get ready for sports fast!?

I'm in dance and all the other girls all have skinnier legs than me.. Normally I wouldn't feel bad about my weight but I want to join cheer leading, dance, volleyball and track next year so I want to be in a good condition for working out. But I'm really not in a good condition at all. I weigh 140 and I... show more I'm in dance and all the other girls all have skinnier legs than me.. Normally I wouldn't feel bad about my weight but I want to join cheer leading, dance, volleyball and track next year so I want to be in a good condition for working out. But I'm really not in a good condition at all. I weigh 140 and I Know it's not that much but absolutely none of it is muscle! I can't do any push ups or any pull-ups. I used to be very very very active! But I broke my arm and got really lazy after that and babied my arm after surgery so I didn't excersize at all:/ but I'm ashamed in myself:( I Need to tone my legs, stomach, arms and Calves also I have way to big boobs and butt so if anyone knows a workout that would help me I would be so thankful!
1 answer 1