Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Why people hate "yolo"?

I think it true that you only live ounce dont trust anybody. That seem true but there a lot of people hate saying yolo. Im 14

Favorite Answer

Overexposure. Everybody kept saying it, and it got annoying after a while.

First of all, your sentence should be like this

I think it's true that you only live once, but it seems true that there is a lot of people that hate saying yolo, I'm also fourteen.

Okay yeah I hate yolo, but I also don't mind it

Sometimes it just slips out.

• Jimmy

Because it's stupid. Posting a picture of yourself drinking a semi-alcoholic beverage in a bathroom is not YOLO.

Snorting coke off a challenger tank in Syria maybe. But unless you wanna post that on facebook then go out and actually live your life instead of desperately trying to prove you somehow are.

• Moi

we agree with it

we do only live once and so we best get things right here and now

there are NO second chances at salvation - its now or never

2Cr 6:2 For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.

Ecc 12:1 Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, "Life is not pleasant anymore."

• .

Yolo belongs in the twerking bin

yolo is a lie. and an excuse to indulge in every kind of behavior... coz ya only live once!

then you die and stand before your Creator like a troop in review and you realize there is more.

Yeah, you would be 14 or so.

The answer is YANI You are not invulnerable

We got tired of hearing people say it. Most people were only saying it to justify doing something stupid.

If you only live once why ruin ur body with harmful drugs and poisonous alcohol?

Source(s): Get educated kid.

Because its an overused phrase