Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Why people hate "yolo"?

I think it true that you only live ounce dont trust anybody. That seem true but there a lot of people hate saying yolo. Im 14

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Overexposure. Everybody kept saying it, and it got annoying after a while.

• 6 years ago

First of all, your sentence should be like this

I think it's true that you only live once, but it seems true that there is a lot of people that hate saying yolo, I'm also fourteen.

Okay yeah I hate yolo, but I also don't mind it

Sometimes it just slips out.

• Jimmy
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Because it's stupid. Posting a picture of yourself drinking a semi-alcoholic beverage in a bathroom is not YOLO.

Snorting coke off a challenger tank in Syria maybe. But unless you wanna post that on facebook then go out and actually live your life instead of desperately trying to prove you somehow are.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

we agree with it

we do only live once and so we best get things right here and now

there are NO second chances at salvation - its now or never

2Cr 6:2 For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.

Ecc 12:1 Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, "Life is not pleasant anymore."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Yolo belongs in the twerking bin

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

yolo is a lie. and an excuse to indulge in every kind of behavior... coz ya only live once!

then you die and stand before your Creator like a troop in review and you realize there is more.

• 6 years ago

Yeah, you would be 14 or so.

The answer is YANI You are not invulnerable

• 6 years ago

We got tired of hearing people say it. Most people were only saying it to justify doing something stupid.

• 6 years ago

If you only live once why ruin ur body with harmful drugs and poisonous alcohol?

Source(s): Get educated kid.
  • 6 years ago

Because its an overused phrase

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.