How can I ask my grandmother to drop this family court case?

Its a petty assss story i don't eveb wanna discuss it but i went out one night asked her to hold $60&She didbt wann Sara give it back. So i went and took her banj book. I didn't do anything with it nor did i leave out the housewith her personal stuff. She took it upon herself to call the cops &that was the... show more Its a petty assss story i don't eveb wanna discuss it but i went out one night asked her to hold $60&She didbt wann Sara give it back. So i went and took her banj book. I didn't do anything with it nor did i leave out the housewith her personal stuff. She took it upon herself to call the cops &that was the only way i got my $60 back. I dont have tine to go to court to give a lecture. Coud she ho.to the present &drop it rather than going to the court. .btw idk where to place this