Which actress is hotter: Gabrielle Union or Vivica Fox?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RAFIQA
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gabrielle Union Vivica messed herself getting the botox and plastic surgery she's still a looker but not the same as before

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Gabrielle Union.

But maybe Vivica Fox in her prime

• 5 years ago

Gabrielle Union

• 5 years ago

Was never cray about Vivica A. Fox, I like Gabrielle Union better, its a friendlier, honest, more girl next door freshness to her looks. But there are still more beautiful women I think than either. I think Erykah Badu was also underrated, she has a really strong face like a sculpture, and her eyes are really a unique hazel, its like gold. Angela Bassett has a great body, very athletic and looks so cute in short hair. I was always in love with Fatima Siad, she's beautiful in like a delicate fairy way, just gorgeous. Then there's graceful Kaci Fennell, who was Miss Jamaica this year and a contender for Miss Universe. Eartha Kitt also had that charismatic face, and sex appeal and was so fashionable, and moved in such a fun sassy way. She aged so elegantly too. And one of the most beautiful, but not as well known black actresses of all time was Marpessa Dawn, she looked like heaven.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Gabrielle Union, hands down. But I think Vivica would be better in bed. She just seems like the nasty type.

• 5 years ago

I would say Gabrielle is more beautiful and Vivica is hotter, has more sex appeal. I would marry Gabby & f**k Vivica, lol.

• 6 years ago

Gabrielle Union by far.

• 5 years ago

Fox doesn't hold a candle to Union

• 5 years ago

Grabielle union is pretty vivica is hot

• 5 years ago

fox

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.