Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Who should I start at QB?

I have Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Micheal Vick im thinking of starting Vick cuz he can run so he might get me more fantasy points what do you think

Favorite Answer

Drew Brees for sure. He is a must start.

I would agree to NEVER sit down a guy like Brees EVER..........except this week. Get in on the Vick wagon before this whole Chip Kelly experience gets him killed. He is going to run a million offensive plays again and put up a crap ton of pts vs whatever that is the Chargers call a defense.

Until Vick gives you a game less than 25 pts, which will happen when this offense wears him out, you have to keep him in there. But this early in the season, while hes still fresh, Vick is your guy!

You never EVER sit Drew Brees. EVER. You invested in him early for a reason and he will ways produce at a high level. He'll be in a shoot out this week with the Bucs and will put up his usual 350-400 yards! Sell high on Vick now before he gets hurt and its too late!