Why is my laptop only emitting annoying static while I'm playing music?

I have an Acer Aspire, V5 Touch using Windows 8 and every time I play sound there's a very annoying bit of static coming from nowhere. I already tried to see if it was from my headphones, as I rarely listen to sound without headphones, and it does this with each pair of headphones I have. Why could it be doing this?

Note: I do not think I have the audio that originally came with it. I accidentally deleted Dolby Advanced Audio a couple of days after I received the laptop and replaced it with the realtek audio driver provided on their website for my specific model. Other than that, I'm not sure what could be there problem.

Favorite Answer

You can Google for "Acer Drivers Update Utility" and click into official website page to download. You just need to download what you need and it knows which drivers are right for your computer. I am sure you can find it.: )