K-Means Clustering in C Programming?

Hi,

I need to implement K-Means Clustering simply in C for my project, but I have a few problems.

Primarily, is it possible to do it in C? I have a pseudocode but I can't reason it out. The program needs to read a "txt" file which includes some information that program will use, like data points, cluster numbers, dimension-size etc. I suppose I need to put these data in dynamic arrays but I couldn't and I can't do it... I also have some problems with loop codes...

I think it's not about writing the code, it's all about algorithm and this is the part that I couldn't solve.

I need your help...

Thanks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes it is possible to do it in c

http://cs.smu.ca/~r_zhang/code/kmeans.c

There are are implementations but this is a test of your programming skills

I suggest you dissect several of the programs and then write your own version.

The programs out there may do too much or to little but you will at least see some examples

Of how to code.