Why is my girlfriend so horny all of a sudden?

Allright me and my girlfriend have been dating for two and a half years now im 21 and she's 18 so we just started back at school so I've been super tired and stressed lately and just really not in the mood but every day she literally begs me for sex but I just don't have enough energy i'm a full... show more Allright me and my girlfriend have been dating for two and a half years now im 21 and she's 18 so we just started back at school so I've been super tired and stressed lately and just really not in the mood but every day she literally begs me for sex but I just don't have enough energy i'm a full time college student and I work almost everyday and no offence to any ladies but we do all the work while you take it again no disrespect we do appreciate sex. I feel bad because I know shes really frustrated but why now all of a sudden why not a month ago when we had alone time together? Could she be cheating on me? And she keeps thinking that I don't find her attractive because shes a little bit of a bigger girl but she's the best damn thing to ever happen to me I just can't help her right now.
5 answers 5