Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Why is my girlfriend so horny all of a sudden?

Allright me and my girlfriend have been dating for two and a half years now im 21 and she's 18 so we just started back at school so I've been super tired and stressed lately and just really not in the mood but every day she literally begs me for sex but I just don't have enough energy i'm a full time college student and I work almost everyday and no offence to any ladies but we do all the work while you take it again no disrespect we do appreciate sex. I feel bad because I know shes really frustrated but why now all of a sudden why not a month ago when we had alone time together? Could she be cheating on me? And she keeps thinking that I don't find her attractive because shes a little bit of a bigger girl but she's the best damn thing to ever happen to me I just can't help her right now.

No shes just at exact stage and age where girls get really horny , and if you guys are really close you should ask her why all of a sudden she so horny and maybe in a joking way if you feel that she will take offense to it. And if she horny then tell her to get on top and put in some work. She wont do it if you dont tell her

• ?

My Girlfriend Is So Horny

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Allright me and my girlfriend have been dating for two and a half years now im 21 and she's 18 so we just started back at school so I've been super tired and stressed lately and just really not in the mood but every day she literally begs me for sex but I just don't have enough energy...

Source(s): girlfriend horny sudden: https://shortly.im/NZZEr

This is pathetic and makes me believe you have zero passion for your woman.

You're tired? Boy you are meant to love and cherish that woman, not say "nah too tired tonight"

How about appreciating the fact she does want you now? And also use your brain, if she was cheating on you why would she be so horny for you hmm?

I can see why she thinks you could find her unattractive, poor girl.

If you can't be arsed to fulfill her desires because you cba to kick yourself up the butt for an extra half hour then you need to do something else to please her. Take her out and treat her or buy her a damn dildo for heavens sake.

My man works 20 hours at a time sometimes and yet he will still come home to me and make love, you have no excuse, it's just plain laziness.

It's just a phase she's going through. She is also probably ovulating and that just adds to it lol. You should enjoy even though you are tired because it won't last long.

My Ex Back Success Story - http://exback.gonaturallycured.com/

Shes in heat!