Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 8 years ago

Nicest Guys and Biggest Jerks on the PGA/LPGA Tour?

Who do you think are the nicest or the meanest PGA/LPGA Tour players? Why? Personal experience, rumors? From personal experience from a flight attendant I know, Mark O'meara, John Cook, and Karen Stupples are a few of the friendly ones, while she said Fred Couples wasn't very friendly.

• mbl
    Favorite Answer

I've heard from good sources that Bubba Watson is the number one jerk on tour. Tiger was a "distant second". On the ladies tour, Christie Kerr is beeeotch. Couples gets mixed reviews. He was very friendly with some friends of mine. But someone else I know said he was a grade A jerk. The players I've heard the most bad stories about are Curtis Strange and Lanny Watkins.

Some of the nicer guys Jordan Spieth, Luke Donald, Justin Rose, Adam Scott, Charl Schwartzel,

Some of the jerks I have encountered Hale Irwin, Tom Watson,Bubba Watson, Angel Cabrera,

the good ole boys on tour hate bubba but others love him, he just does not smile at your face and give you the finger behind your back

can't argue with the rest

add Steve Elkinton a true good ole boy that thinks new golfers on tour owe him something

• JD

Greg Norman is an ****** according to a friend with first hand knowledge. I have personally worked with Peter Jacobsen and he is awesome.