Do you think if i apologize to VIJAY SINGH (buttershaw comprehensive) for my (70's) bullying of him:?

that it will do me good... even if there is no chance at all of my apology reaching him, wherever he is now? (this is that apology...i only phrased it as a question to comply with yahoo-answers rules) i havent lived in that town since those mid 1970's schooldays, and it is the only time i can ever... show more that it will do me good... even if there is no chance at all of my apology reaching him, wherever he is now?

(this is that apology...i only phrased it as a question to comply with yahoo-answers rules)

i havent lived in that town since those mid 1970's schooldays, and it is the only time i can ever remember being the bullier instead of the one being bullied....but the guy's name has stuck in my mind for nearly 40 years, and i've always felt ashamed of bullying him, even though i seem to remember it only being a shortlived thing and probably quite mild by todays standards.

to VEEJAY wherever you are.....i apologize.