NFL Fantasy: Should I trade David Wilson Now?

I've been offered McFadden for David Wilson. Do I accept?

Favorite Answer

I would accept.

The only risk with McFadden is injury. That's why he fell so low in the draft. When healthy he's a top five rb. He had an off week but still came out with 12 points. He's the only legit guy on the oak offense so regardless of how bad oak is, McFadden will get a lot of touches both in the backfield and in the pass game as oak will try to get him in open space on dumpoffs and screens. Wilson just isn't very good, McFadden when healthy is a beast. He's also in a contract year and wants to get paid so he's really got no choice but to be on that field until a severe injury takes him off. There will be no sitting with minor injury for him this season

The Giants are letting Brandon Jacobs & Willis McGahee try out for the team, they are obviously not confident with just David Wilson.

That being said, McFadden plays for the Raiders.

I'd wait and see if the Giants pick one of them two up. If it's Jacobs, you can be sure Wilson won't get many touches in the Red Zone. If it's McGahee, you can be sure Wilson won't get many 3rd down touches. If it's both, Wilson is worthless.

he might