Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If Haliburton --- insted of 0bama's GE donors --- had built Fukushima, would Dems be all over?

... Halliburton's case?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Didn't matter who's plant that was.Mother nature cause the problem.My son was at that plant when it happen and damn near died,so screw you.

• 8 years ago

The Pacific Ocean is threatened right now by continuing reactor water leakage. If comments like yours get the world to sit up and take notice, then some good will come of it. Maybe what it does take is the right wing caring about what happens to something environmental for a change.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If you listen to Harry Shearer's podcast, he's always talking about Tepco, the company that operates the plant.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Is a fat hog heavy?

Source(s): an engineer who briefly worked for Brown & Root (which is now the construction arm of haliburton) back in the 80's when I got out of college.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I didn't know that GE caused the tsunami

Thanks for the clue!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.