Resume Question: List former employer websites: yes or no?

I left my previous three jobs in very good standing, and they all happen to have very interactive websites. I am a bartender and even some of the pics on the most recent website have me in them behind a busy bar.. Not that anyone reviewing my resume online would know what I look like. Does anyone think putting... show more I left my previous three jobs in very good standing, and they all happen to have very interactive websites. I am a bartender and even some of the pics on the most recent website have me in them behind a busy bar.. Not that anyone reviewing my resume online would know what I look like.

Does anyone think putting those company websites next to the company name in the experience section is a good (or bad) idea? They are all simple and really do show off the quality of my former employers.

I'm thinking, if nothing else, it might help the resume stand out

Thoughts?