Robert De Niro or Al Pacino?

I am aware this thread has been done a thousand times but I want to put an end to this once and for all. Both men are the two greatest actors of all time. Both have a large list of skills that they are blessed with. Both are stronger in certain strengths than others. Just to get this out of the way and being... show more I am aware this thread has been done a thousand times but I want to put an end to this once and for all. Both men are the two greatest actors of all time. Both have a large list of skills that they are blessed with. Both are stronger in certain strengths than others. Just to get this out of the way and being unbiased I would be lying if I said Pacino wasn't more versatile and maybe even has a slightly larger range. Both men are extremley dedicated to their roles in each movie. As deep as both of them are I say De Niro consistentley dives deeper into certain roles than Al. When all is said and done I would have to say Bobby takes this by a hair. Simply because the amount of beleivability Bob puts into each of his roles is amazing but Pacino does just the same. Both have earned my respect.
BQ 1: Best Performance
BQ 2: Most interesting character they played:
2 answers 2