Please help- Luca Cruz or Luca Benjamin?

I like Luca Cruz because it sounds so cool and I think it's just adorable! But, the repeated C sounds kind of clash and I think if it doesn't flow right it somewhat takes away from the beautiful name Luca. So Luca Benjamin is my other option. I think it flows great, but I no longer love Benjamin as much as... show more I like Luca Cruz because it sounds so cool and I think it's just adorable! But, the repeated C sounds kind of clash and I think if it doesn't flow right it somewhat takes away from the beautiful name Luca. So Luca Benjamin is my other option. I think it flows great, but I no longer love Benjamin as much as I used to. It's a cute name, but maybe not as cute at Cruz. I change the middle name for Luca so much. It was originally Luca Thomas, but I don't like that anymore (don't suggest that I should use it) and then it was Luca Gabriel, but I decided it was too close to my favorite girl name, Gabriella. And please, I don't really care if you like Luca or not, because I love it. I've been told the name Luca makes them nauseous (what the heck) and that it's too girly, but I don't think so. And most of all, please don't suggest to make it Lucas or Luke instead. Thanks guys! :)
Update: Oh, and other middle names suggestions are GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Update 2: Ahhhh and I forgot to mention that I really don't care if it's Hillary Duff's son's name because I'm not having a kid for 10+ years probably.