Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 8 years ago

What car can i get that will be the cheapest insurance a month?

Hello I'm 18 I'm a male and I live in Cleveland Ohio I was wondering what is the best car I can get with the lowest insurance a month? And what is the best car insurance for first time drivers?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

And older car (early 90's is good) that is very common like most American and Japanese cars. Don't get collision - this is the most expensive part of the policy, especially for a young guy like yourself. You need to get quotes from multiple companies to see how they price you.

• 7 years ago

At this site you can compare free quotes http://help.insurequote.us/-rnypbON741

RE What car can i get that will be the cheapest insurance a month?

Hello I'm 18 I'm a male and I live in Cleveland Ohio I was wondering what is the best car I can get with the lowest insurance a month? And what is the best car insurance for ...show more

• 8 years ago

The cheapest cars to insure are going to be the least expensive cars, the oldest cars, the smallest cars, the least powerful cars, the cars that cost the least to repair, and the cars that are wrecked least often. A Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla would be good examples.

There is no "best" insurance company for first time drivers. Call insuance companies in your area and compare price quotes.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Get insurance quotes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can always use: INSUREQUOTE.US to compare quotes and find the best option for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.