Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 8 years ago

What car can i get that will be the cheapest insurance a month?

Hello I'm 18 I'm a male and I live in Cleveland Ohio I was wondering what is the best car I can get with the lowest insurance a month? And what is the best car insurance for first time drivers?

Favorite Answer

And older car (early 90's is good) that is very common like most American and Japanese cars. Don't get collision - this is the most expensive part of the policy, especially for a young guy like yourself. You need to get quotes from multiple companies to see how they price you.

At this site you can compare free quotes http://help.insurequote.us/-rnypbON741

RE What car can i get that will be the cheapest insurance a month?

Hello I'm 18 I'm a male and I live in Cleveland Ohio I was wondering what is the best car I can get with the lowest insurance a month? And what is the best car insurance for ...show more

The cheapest cars to insure are going to be the least expensive cars, the oldest cars, the smallest cars, the least powerful cars, the cars that cost the least to repair, and the cars that are wrecked least often. A Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla would be good examples.

There is no "best" insurance company for first time drivers. Call insuance companies in your area and compare price quotes.

Get insurance quotes

You can always use: INSUREQUOTE.US to compare quotes and find the best option for you.