promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What or who do you attribute the escalation of spying on US citizens in the last 2 years?

Update:

So keeping a record of telephone calls and emails hasn't crossed a line for you?

"The Obama administration secretly won permission from a surveillance court in 2011 to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency’s use of intercepted phone calls and e-mails, permitting the agency to search deliberately for Americans’ communications in its massive databases, according to interviews with government officials and recently declassified material.

In addition, the court extended the length of time that the NSA is allowed to retain intercepted U.S. communications from five years to six years — and more under special circumstances, according to the documents, which include a recently released 2011 opinion by U.S. District Judge John D. Bates, then chief judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I blame Obama and Holder and the Muslim Brotherhood Obama has assembled in the white house.

Look who's new in the white house!

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the

Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

This is flat-out scary!!!

The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...

Now ask me why I am very concerned!!!

Do you feel OK with this???

How can this happen, and when will we wake up???

We are quiet while our Country is being drastically changed!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Simple. "Our Government" has determined that We the People are the real threat and has put all of us on a Watch List.

The accounts you've heard of our troops being asked if they are willing to fire on civilians is not hype. I heard it from the horses mouth.

Another thing. DHS has far more ammo than they need for training. Yet our troops are shorted every month on what they need for training.

No bullchit folks.

• 7 years ago

how else can the obama voters

keep up with what the kardashians are doing?

is Lamar cheating, Is Lamar doing drugs?

Is Kris and Bruce headed for separation?

• 7 years ago

I'm more concerned about who else may have had access to the information, and what it has been used for since the capabilities were developed.

The USA gov has a responsibility to successfully seek Snowden's extradition back to the USA to provide legal testimony.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The increasing number of "US citizens" who want to blow up other US citizens.

The US Citizen, killed in Yemen, by drone strike.......was producing DVD's, on how to kill the most Americans, with the most effectiveness.

I personally, didn't lose any sleep over his body parts scattered all over the desert.

• Lenny
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Obama digging dirt on his political opponents before elections.

• On an average, the government knows how much you spend on gambling, how much ice cream you buy and how much you spend on vacations. Why do people think these things are spying. What secretes does someone have to hire to worry about it?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Two years? Let's go back ten years, then work our way to the present. And who did without the FISA courts approval.

• 7 years ago

Maybe our esteemed leaders are paranoid, as they should be since they are doing such a poor job.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Democrats. They've always been about more government intrusion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.