Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

How to turn a girl on while kissing?

Hello everyone.

I need advice on how to turn my girlfriend on while making out. Here is my story:

I make out with my girl every now and then and I don't need sex yet because thats not important to me. I always cuddle her and kiss her passionately. I am never sure though of wether I turned her on and make her horny because holding her and rubbing face alone turns me on. I want to know that I am a good partner and can turn her on. I think a good indicator would be if she kiss me back harder or try something new? If she moans or breathe heavily then I know Im successful.

Guys and girls, can you give me tips, advice and share your knowledge on what I can do to make my woman moan and get turned on.

Thank you very much for helping me because i feel so bad not knowing how to turn my partner on, Shes my first as well

Favorite Answer

Girls are some damn advanced creatures. Unlike us, guys, it takes a lot of time for them to get turned on. As you didn't specify any age, I'll expect you to be between 15 and 20. Here's a couple of tips that should help you out:

Vary your kisses

- Kiss passionately, hard, soft, not only on the mouth etc.

Tease her

- A thing I found is that some girls get extremely turned on if you deny them what they want. Try acting like you are going to kiss her and then just slide past her or back. She is going to want to kiss you more and more. Give her a taste of what she wants, and then pull away.

Touch her

- You don't want sex, but yet you want to turn her on.. You want sex. Touch her neck, her back, her hair, her hips, her legs, her stomach. Basically touch her everywhere.

Massage

- Works like a charm.

These are some good things to do as a part of the foreplay, or whatever you want to call it. Try these out, but remember to spend a lot of time with her. You can't expect her to get a ladyboner after kissing her for a couple of minutes. Give her time.

Source(s): 17 years old. Very sexually active.

I can't comment on results others have allegedly obtained in their quest for a larger member. In my opinion, a couple of these answers just sound like impersonal, copy-and-paste snake-oil salesmen trying to sell you something. Like,

"Gain X amount of inches today! Using only your hands, sign up now! Be a stud in the bedroom!" ... etc etc. As if you were watching some lame late-night Extenze infomercial. If it sounds like a wide-eyed sales pitch or an ad, it probably is. Just some food for thought. Anyways. What I can tell you is that I did achieve some profound results with the well-known "Penis Advantage" program @ http://www.penilesys.com .. It's an incredible step-by-step guide to real penis enlargement with with videos, tutorials, and a live members forum.

The method works on a principle where bio chemicals react with receptors in the penis which were put there so that during puberty your penis would grow. The idea is to restart this natural process and keep it going once rebooted. The second step is making the enlargement happen faster by using proven, time-tested exercises. It follows a very strict, and proven scientific method of growth.

It took me 2 months to gain over an inch and a half. I stopped after that, but plan to start again soon. The growth thus far has been permanent. Good luck to you, with whatever you decide to do.

OK, here's the scoop. First off, here is what WON'T help you:

1) Penis pills: They don't work. They don't work now, didn't work before, and most likely never will. What they may be capable of doing is promoting blood flow to the penis. If you have trouble achieving or maintaining solid erections, this may be an option for you. These are "male enhancement" products, not penis enlargement. Almost none of these pills have FDA approval, and in fact, many have been sued for false advertisement.

2) Penis pumps: They take forever to see any kind of results. This is openly admitted by those who sell them. You should not expect results for at least 6 months. Even then, the results are only temporary, as scientific studies have shown. What's worse, is it's rather easy to cause permanent damage to your penis if overly or improperly used.

3) Penis weights/Stretching: These methods have been known to cause erectile dysfunction by causing damage to nerves in the penis. This way also restricts blood flow when tying the weights. Both of these factors can lead to the ED mentioned. Also, if you can imagine, these methods can also be quite uncomfortable

4) Surgery: This option for penis enlargement works, however it would be reasonable for you to expect a serious case of erectile dysfunction. These surgeries are VERY dangerous, and the probability of something going wrong is HIGH. Also, these surgeries are quite expensive, and you will never get any insurance coverage for these types of procedures.

With that said, the ONLY method of penis enlargement that has been scientifically proven to work, are specialized exercise programs. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying, or misinformed. The downside, is these methods do require some dedication and commitment. Also, if you are new to these methods, you will likely have many questions/concerns and access to a support community or members forum is vital. You will probably need some advice and guidance along the way. Reading a simple e-book or how-to/instructional guide will probably leave you with more questions than answers.

I recommend looking over this short, very informative, and FREE .pdf style report on the TRUTH about Penis Enlargement @ http://www.mediafire.com/view/jlh6zpjuzrymwly/Peni... .. You'll learn how to avoid getting scammed, and how you can actually achieve real results. Unlike other websites or resources, this information is FREE.

• Chrome5 years agoReport

omg your so genius trying to sound like a real person to advertise a product you don't even use - i bet u wish your product worked because then u could use it

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to turn a girl on while kissing?

Hello everyone.

I make out with my girl every now and then and I don't need sex yet because thats not important to me. I always cuddle her and kiss her passionately. I am never sure though of wether I turned her...

Source(s): turn girl kissing: https://tr.im/yRMXe
  • Joyce

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOkAg Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOkAg

In the event that you fed up with playing your person buddies complain about not having a lover day in and day out then you definitely must was provide them with that book https://tr.im/MoBrp , the Tao of Badass book.

Tao of Badass is a book writhed by Joshua Pellicer, a life instructor on earth of romance. He attracted his creativity from the life of experiencing constant problems with girls and having no idea regarding how to repair it but, after those regular disappointment to attract girls, he discovered, was not because he did not know these right points to do; the situation he discovered was that he had no thought what never to do.

With Tao of Badass you can learn from the most effective and his problems what the right way to seduce girls is.

Do everything you can man

Suck her boobs

Kiss her neck

Play with her hair

Put your hand down her trousers

Grind with her

Play dirty with her

Basically love her like she's your world mate:)

Secrets To Getting Ex Back : http://ExBack.GoNaturallyCured.com

• Joyce

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avoR8

Slowly reach for their boobs and cup them ;)

I want to find out more about this too