Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Nickelodeon stars were molested/ raped?

I been reading a lot of articles on this and I feel sick cuz I think a lot of child stars like Amanda bynes, Jamie lynn spears, who knows possibly demi lovato (Disney) were all either raped or molested by the producers on set. I mean, why else do child stars go so crazy? It really wouldn't surprise me, children shows are a pedophiles dream come true and I always see girls exploited on those shows. I heard dan schnieder,a producer, is Jamie spears daughters father and the whole family was paid to keep there mouth shuts and he molested Amanda bynes. Corey Feldman even said pedophilia is hollywoods biggest problem. People think it sounds crazy cuz theyre like, "who would pimp out their own kid?" trust me, even kids who are not famous, their parents sell them for money everyday, this happens everywhere. And if you think someone would have said somethingby now, think again, money is the root of all evil and for some that's all they care about. supposedly Robert downey junior wrote something under the name himmmmm in which he oust a couple of big name ppl. The more I read into this the more I believe it. Britney, Jamie, Amanda.... so sad I wish someone would say something

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is a lot of child sexual abuse in Hollywood.

But it's also wrong to just assume abuse, because it's not always the case.

There are other perfectly sound reasons why child stars seem to go "crazy"-- they did not grow up normally. They were given intense amounts of praise, and inordinate amounts of criticism. They were expected to work and behave like adults.

When they begin to transition to teens and adulthood, things start to change, it scares them. They come to a point where they need the external validation and will do anything to get it. They get desperate to stay in the limelight.

Their entire perception of themselves and their place in the world has been distorted through their formative years... even without abuse that can take its toll.

Notice not all child stars go nuts, though. Look at Michael J Fox; Elija Wood; Toby Macguire; Brook Shields; the Harry Potter kids; etc... not saying life is perfect for everyone, but sometimes parents manage to keep them "grounded" in reality.

I don't believe that. If it were true it would of been mentioned in some sort trustworthy tabloid and someone would of gotten arrested or at least it would of been examined.

I think it's just more someone making things up without proof.

I think Kid Stars go crazy cuz they don't really live a normal childhood and when they hit adulthood they act out. They are put on a high pedestal to be this perfect example for kids. They get stressed out and it comes too much to handle.

Demi Lovato always said that Disney was like a family to her and that they were always there for her. So I don't know what kind of bullshit you are reading.

What a sad world

whatever you've been reading isn't true.