Wii Error Code 50299 ?

I used my Wii in my basement for Netflix. The wireless router is almost directly upstairs from where the Wii is located. The Wii has been moved from place to place in my house without ever having problems anywhere and it worked perfectly fine in the basement for about 6 months. We have changed no settings with the... show more I used my Wii in my basement for Netflix. The wireless router is almost directly upstairs from where the Wii is located. The Wii has been moved from place to place in my house without ever having problems anywhere and it worked perfectly fine in the basement for about 6 months. We have changed no settings with the wireless router, have not moved it or the Wii, and have connected no new devices to the router. Absolutely nothing was changed or done differently when this error message came up. The Wii is unable to locate the wireless access point now. I've turn off my router and turned it back on to try to resolve the problem as some posts suggested with no luck.

Please, I just want my Netflix back
And no, I will not settle for the small screen on my phone or my lap top. I want the big TV, damn it. First world problems.